Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Experience in an Internet Cafe

I was taken to a new fantastic place here in Ouahigoya, Burkina Faso. As I sweat over my keyboard (because I can plug in my computer which is amazing, and not have to use the AZERTY keyboard). Anyway, I have gotten used to sweating, we all have. It's hot, and it's the rainy season. But there isn't a lot of rain. It's a rather odd thing to think about. The sun isn't too brutal, though I am getting a little darker. But for now I've just been trying to learn, even though my head feels like it is going to explode with the amount of information I am having to learn.


By the way my address here in Burkina Faso is:

Kyle Hawk, PCT
01 BP 6031
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyle,
    So glad you made it Ouahigoya. Tell us about your host family next time and thank them for watching over you for us. We love you.
    Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyle. Just saying Hi.

    Love Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete