Monday, August 3, 2009

Bacterial Entinitis. It's fun!

So as anyone would surely notice. I have not made any recent posts. Well there are some reasons for that. The first one being; I haven't really done anything lately other than curl up into a little ball and pray to God that this was all a bad dream. I don't know why I became sick. But alas. I did. This is africa, and so being, there is sickness everywhere, bad hygiene with every child who wants to come shake your hand, and I can not forget about the massive amounts of flies that as you know spread disease. So that being said, I feel a little better now. I know that this must worry some of you. But I'm actually doing alright. It's been quite the experience so far. The things I've seen and the things I've done (or have eaten) is quite a list. The second reason is because I have to pay to come use the internet at one of the cyber cafes around Ouahigoya. Which isn't awful, but it means that you have to then walk or bike somewhere. And I don't want to lie, I've been kind of lazy lately. Just wanting nothing more than to sleep (prolly cause I was sick). But regardless. I'll try to be more vigilent in the future about making new posts. And I'll try for pictures sometime this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Kyle! Sorry to hear you've been sick. While perhaps typical considering the environment, still sucks nonetheless. At least you're getting the first bad one out of the way early! LOL Is PC pretty good about letting you rest when you are sick? Hope so!
    Well, good to hear from you. Have been wondering how things were going. Thinking of you and will be praying for swift and complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Kyle, we love you and pray for you always. So glad that you are feeling better now, that was a long illness. We are looking forward to more blogging about what you are doing. I thank God that we can talk to you on Skype because otherwise I would be a wreck. Looking forward to pictures.

    ReplyDelete